EUCLID PC/Server via SWIFTNet
Table of contents
SWIFT offers a solution for connecting to EUCLID PC or Server via SWIFTNet messaging. It is an excellent opportunity to leverage SWIFT connectivity for your business with Euroclear. SWIFT’s solution for Euclid is easy to integrate and easy to operate.
- Leverage SWIFT’s fully resilient infrastructure based on SWIFTNet messaging infrastructure and Secure IP Network (backed by a choice of 4 network providers).
- Rely on the highest levels of availability, reliability and security.
- Secure your WebAccess sessions to EasyWay using SWIFT PKI certificates stored on your HSMs or on personal tokens.
- Cost-effective: the Euclid Connector is delivered free of charge. Additionally, using SWIFT as a single window will help to manage costs.
- Leverage your existing Fixed Fee programme.
- Benefit from 24x7 customer support.
Getting Started for EUCLID PC or Server
In order to get access to Euclid PC or Server over SWIFTNet, a Service
Subscription Form will need to be completed, for test and live environments.
The EUCLID Connector software is available free of charge and can be downloaded from the software download centre .
If you would like to have specifications about the EUCLID Connector Client software, download the EUCLID Connector technical specifications.
For information about Euclid, please contact Euroclear.
For information about connecting to Euclid via SWIFT, please contact your SWIFT Account Manager or reach out to one of our local SWIFT offices. Any technical questions (software installation and configuration) should be directed to SWIFTSupport.