Terminate your Hardware Security Module
The customer must always notify Swift in advance of its intention to terminate Swift services and products (typically, three months or, in case of termination of a service administration agreement, 12 months). The termination rules are detailed in the Pricing and Invoicing terms and conditions.
Terminate your Hardware Security Module (HSM)
- Maintenance fee charges for the current year will not be refunded.
- Gather the following information to terminate your maintenance agreement:
- The Swift contract reference (drop down selection in the form).
- The HSM box serial number (drop down selection in the form).
- In addition to the general termination principles the following points are applicable for the termination of your HSM:
- When Swift terminates your last connection, the HSM box maintenance agreement is automatically terminated.
- A three-month cancellation notice will be applied as per the HSM Terms and Conditions.