Subscribe to CLS service
CLS Bank International enhances financial stability through the mitigation of FX settlement risk globally, playing a fundamental role in the FX market. CLS operates the largest multi-currency cash settlement system to mitigate settlement risk for the FX transactions of its members and their customers.
Understanding the ordering process
Find out how to place your order, track your order and request high priority or emergency handling.
CLS SWIFT onboarding - Getting Started Guide
- The CLS SWIFT onboarding - Getting Started Guide (login required) describes the process for subscribing and configuring access to CLS.
SWIFT service CUG
- Members can request enrolment into the SWIFT service CUG by logging on to the SWIFT website and submitting an order for the relevant CLS service.
- Members need to be aware of the appropriate rules applicable to each service (described in this document), and ensure that they comply with them when completing the SWIFT order forms. The following may also be required for review and approval by CLS before certain orders can be approved:
- Appropriate Static Data forms
- Updated Member Technical Architecture Deployment Details Template (TAD) document
- Technical Approval Process (TAP)
CLS member connectivity solution
- The CLS member connectivity solution allows CLS members to communicate with CLS using one of the following communication channels:
- A straight though processing XML channel. Allows members to exchange ISO 20022 XML messages with CLS using the SWIFTNet InterAct store-and-forward messaging service.
- A Browse channel. Allows end users to access a web-based user interface, manually using the SWIFT Browse messaging service.
- Subscription to these hannels is required for all CLS members and must be coordinated with CLS.
- Subscription to the MI Channel is confirmed by selecting the MI Channel as the connectivity option for access to the STP XML Channel.
- To ensure correct and consistent traffic routing across all CLS members, the traffic routing section will be automatically built, based on your connectivity selection.
- CLS members using multiple BICs to access the CLS service, must place a separate order for each BIC.
If you have further questions, contact either your CLS relationship manager.