Change your invoicing set-up
Complete the order details. Some fields are prefilled automatically; some provide a selection through a drop down menu. Mandatory fields are indicated by an orange triangle.
Understanding the ordering process
Find out how to place your order, track your order and request high priority or emergency handling.
- The e-form lists your billing data as recorded in our systems.
- Note that you cannot deselect the paper invoice if no business e-mail address is recorded in the e-form.
To change your invoicing set-up, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Request access to "edit billing and shipping addresses" in your swift.com profile.
- Step 2: When this is granted by your swift.com administrator, go to your billing profile (login required) and update this information before you submit your order.
- Step 3: In the e-form, tick the appropriate box if you wish to change your set-up to online invoice access, or to paper invoices.
- Any paper invoice delivery is charged at a monthly fee of EUR 50 per customer.
Learn about SWIFT’s shipping procedures for orders which include a physical shipment – including information about tokens included in products such as 3SKey.