Order Enhanced Access Control
Complete the order details. Some fields are prefilled automatically; some provide a selection through a drop down menu. Mandatory fields are indicated by an orange triangle.
Understanding the ordering process
Find out how to place your order, track your order and request high priority or emergency handling.
Important information about your order
- This is an option for your institution when the service does not use Role Base Access Control (RBAC).
- It is compatible with the use of RBAC by service administrators.
- Test and Live environments will be updated.
- SWIFT will provision the ServiceUser role for every service subscribed by your institution that does not use RBAC, unless requested otherwise.
- Your security officers will be able to delegate a role as needed to each authorised user of the service.
- SWIFT will also provision the CheckServiceUsage role that allows the security officer to activate the enhanced Access Control. See the Certificate Administration Guide for more information.
- SWIFT will reject traffic issued by users on the service who do not have a role for the service.