Alliance Connect: Bronze, Silver and Gold packages
Table of contents
Our Alliance Connect packages, when implemented with SRX345 VPN boxes, enable you to connect to SWIFT through different combinations to meet your message traffic and resiliency needs. With a choice of three Alliance Connect products and its different options, you can choose the option most suited to your message traffic volumes and required level of resilience.
All of our Alliance Connect products provide fully secure connectivity based on Internet Protocol Security (IPSec) encryption. With a cluster of one or two VPN boxes and automatic failover when using two VPNs, the products provide built-in resilience. Meanwhile, a load sharing option allows you to optimise the bandwidth usage of the available connections to your infrastructure to SWIFT, without impacting the failover mechanisms.
Intended for customers with up to 1,000 messages per day, Alliance Connect Bronze offers low cost internet connectivity to SWIFT with one or two VPN boxes. With 24/7 availability, Alliance Connect Bronze provides a permanent connection to counterparties, service providers and peers
Using Alliance Connect Bronze, you can connect one VPN box using a single internet service provider (ISP), or improve resilience by using two VPN boxes and two ISP connections. In this case, the traffic goes over the primary connection while the back-up connection is used if the main connection fails.
- No need for dedicated internet connectivity – an existing connection can be reused, delivering additional savings.
- Global availability.
- We’ll provide everything you need to set up your secure connection quickly and easily
Alliance Connect Silver is suitable for customers handling between 1,000 and 40,000 messages per day. Connectivity is offered via a private VPN connection from one of our four selected Network Partners, when using one or two VPN boxes, and an internet connection providing a resilient back-up when using two VPN boxes.
Alliance Connect Silver is a flexible solution allowing you to choose your preferred connectivity structure. In our standard set-up with two VPN boxes, the Network Partner line is used as the primary connection with an internet connection as back-up.
With the Alliance Connect Silver Plus option, you can use the internet line as your primary connection and the Network Partner line as a back-up.
- Dedicated access lines provide guaranteed bandwidths to SWIFT.
- When using two VPN boxes, automatic failover to the internet back-up channel protects against a failure of the Network Partner’s router, leased line or DSL, or the VPN box.
- Costs are significantly reduced by using a local internet connection as the back-up channel when using two VPN boxes.
- Scalable option offering you the ability to increase bandwidth, depending on your traffic needs.
Alliance Connect Gold is designed for customers handling over 40,000 messages per day. Offering connectivity to SWIFT through two, three or four private VPN connections of equal capacity, Alliance Connect Gold offers the highest service level and resiliency of the Alliance Connect products.
- The private VPN connections are provided by one or more of our Network Partners. As a result, the connections benefit from state-of-the-art security, guaranteed bandwidths and high service levels.
- Alliance Connect Gold is a scalable option which offers you the ability to increase bandwidth, depending on your traffic needs.