Data integrity and payments automation via SWIFTRef
SWIFTRef is a comprehensive reference data utility that provides you with accurate, global and up to date payment reference information on financial institutions for your suppliers, customers and counterparties across more than 200 countries.
SWIFTRef helps you maintain your reference data integrity and reduce the risk of payment failures or delays. As data can be easily integrated into ERP, treasury, payment and cash management systems, you can validate it and resolve any related errors before sending your transactions to your banks.
- Maximise your payments straight-through processing (STP)
- Reduce internal administration and data governance costs
- Avoid the costly option of relying on your banks to fix your payments
- Minimise disruption in your supply chain and maintain your reputation
- Maintain up-to-date, high quality supplier and counterparty information within your organisation over time, a vital way to support the expanding needs of your company in a secure, consistent and scalable way.
SWIFTRef provides access to the complete universe of Swift BICs, LEIs, national bank identifiers, IBAN validation tools, standard settlement instructions (SSIs) and bank holiday lists, amongst others.