This report, published by Financial Information Management (FIMA) and sponsored by SWIFT, presents the results of a survey of 100 Chief Data Officers (CDOs) from across Europe and the US.
The survey focused on three overarching themes in data management:
- Creating a data culture
- Achieving data quality and abiding by regulation
- Building a future-proof strategy
Download Building a Mature Data Culture and Strategy for the following insights.
- The main drivers evolving data strategies and the cultural changes necessary to implement them
- How CDOs perceive the quality of data across the financial industry
- Which technologies CDOs will invest in over the next 24 months to automate data tasks.