Pay your EUR invoices by direct debit
If you are invoiced in EUR, you can register to pay your invoices by direct debit – whether or not your EUR bank account is held in the SEPA zone.
EUR bank account held in the SEPA zone
To register for SEPA Direct Debit, complete and submit the Request Direct Debit Setup form. Upon receipt of this form, we will prepare your SEPA mandate and send it for signature to the email address you provided in the form.
For any questions on the direct debit procedure, please refer to our FAQs.
EUR bank account held outside of the SEPA zone
If you currently have a EUR account outside of the SEPA zone, please contact SWIFT Treasury Department by email at email@example.com or by phone on +32 2 655 3567 with the BIC code of the bank where this account is held. SWIFT Treasury will check whether you can register for International Drawdown using this account.
If they confirm that this account can be used, download and complete the EUR drawdown form.
- Ensure that duly authorised persons in your institution sign the form.
- Send the signed form to your correspondent bank for their update and approval.
- Your correspondent bank will have additional documents for you to complete and authorise before they send back the SWIFT authorisation form.
- When you receive the authorisation form, check it has been signed by your bank and send it to:
Avenue Adèle, 1
1310 La Hulpe
- Send a scanned copy of the form by e-mail to Treasury.firstname.lastname@example.org.
No EUR account held
If you do not have a EUR account, you have two options:
Alternatively, open a EUR account outside of the SEPA zone with a bank participating in the international drawdown service. Contact SWIFT Treasury Department by email at Treasury.Generic@swift.com or by phone on +32 655 35 67 to identify a suitable participating bank.