SWIFTNet Instant to provide access to EBA CLEARING’s RT1 system
Latest partnership helps maximize instant payments access for the European financial community
Payments standards changes for 2020 and why you should act now
SWIFT FIN Standards Release 2020 prepares the community for a more systematic approach to compliance
Customer Security Programme (CSP)
Reinforcing the security of the global banking system
SWIFT and Accenture outline path to Distributed Ledger Technology
New paper analyses the opportunities and challenges of distributed ledger technology in financial services; identifies key factors for success
Snapshots from Sibos
Click here to see the SWIFT@Sibos showcase highlights from the 2017 conference in Toronto.
- List of webinars
- Past webinars
- All about SWIFT gpiIf you are interested to learn more about SWIFT gpi and how it can enhance your customers’ cross-border payments’ experience, then register for this (1 hour) webinar session today. We look forward speaking to you!
- Alliance LiteEverything you need to know about the Alliance Lite to Alliance Lite2 upgrade
- BI for PaymentsDevelop your cross-border payments with SWIFT insights
- BI for SecuritiesBetter Intelligence leads to better Securities business
- BIC Plus and BIC ISO 9362 migrationBIC plus: the new SWIFT BIC directory
- Breaking News: SWIFT InterfacesReduce your TCO with SWIFT Interfaces
- Business Intelligence for Trade FinanceAct faster, perform better – Business Intelligence in action for Trade Finance
- ComplianceHow is SWIFT helping hundreds of Financial Institutions and corporates to comply with regulatory requirements.
- ComplianceStrengthening your fraud and cyber-crime protection controls
- Develop your cross-border payments with SWIFT insightsWebinar - BI for Financial Institutions
- Ease your reference data comparisons and mergers with SWIFTRef Data ManagerWebinar
- EasyWay over SWIFTJoin this webinar
- EasyWay over SWIFT for Security and MessagingLeverage your existing SWIFT know-how to connect to EasyWay
- How to improve your ResiliencyAs a SWIFT user, you understand how important your connection is to your operations. But what if an emergency disrupts your access to the SWIFT network?
- IBAN PlusLearn how you get accurate Reference Data for usage inside Financial Messages worldwide
- Implementing FileAct on Alliance AccessJoin this free 45 minutes interactive webinar.
- Increasing treasury efficiency with payments reference dataJoin this webinar
- Insights into SWIFT in the Pacific IslandsYour opportunity to learn about SWIFT value added services
- Intraday Liquidity Management - BENELUXRegulatory measures on Intraday Liquidity management and reporting are high on the regulatory agenda, and consequently also high on the agenda for banks.
- Introducing Payments Data Quality for FATFSWIFT’s new offering to support compliance with FATF Recommendation 16
- Introducing the Change Request Forum on MyStandardsThe SWIFT community will be able to review MT change requests, comment on them and endorse the comments of others
- Is your Sanctions Filter working? How to gain peace of mind.Join SWIFT and a panel of industry experts for a free, one-hour webinar hosted by ACAMS.
- ISO 20022 Harmonisation is becoming an operational reality in the Payments spaceThis webinar provides an overview of the ISO 20022 Harmonisation framework, the operationalisation of its principles and their impact on the industry with a zoom on Payments
- ISO 20022 Harmonisation is becoming an operational reality in the Securities spaceThis webinar provides an overview of the ISO 20022 Harmonisation framework, the operationalisation of its principles and their impact on the industry with a zoom on Securities
- ISO 20022 roadmap for Financial InstitutionsWebinar
- KYC RegistryPlease join this webinar to get familiar with SWIFT’s KYC Registry!
- MyStandardsMyStandards: all about SWIFT Standards, MX and MT, in one place.
- Overcome your integration challengesJoin this webinar
- Planning your ISO 20022 implementation roadmap for TARGET2, EBA EURO1/STEP1 and other ISO 20022 initiativesJoin this webinar
- Renewing the SWIFT ChannelRelease 7.2 is a major and mandatory software release for the SWIFT Alliance portfolio. It will upgrade your SWIFT infrastructure to 64-bit architecture, current operating systems and enabling higher performance. The release will support larger file transfers and provide key security features to further secure the SWIFT infrastructure at your premises.
- RMB adoption rate: A focus on Middle East and AsiaSWIFT Business Intelligence for RMB
- RMB ranked first in Asia Pacific for payments with Greater ChinaBI for RMB
- Sanctions Screening & Management: Make Technology Work for YouJoin SWIFT and Dow Jones for a free, one-hour webinar
- Standards MT Release 2018 and 2019 for corporates or vendorsPrepare for the changes related to Category 7 messages
- Standards MT Release 2018 and 2019 for financial institutions, or vendorsPrepare for the changes related to Category 7 messages
- Standards Release 2017Important changes to Non-Deliverable Forward messages
- Standards Release 2017 webinar for financial institutionsIntroduction to the SWIFT gpi related changes
- Standards Release 2017 webinar for market infrastructuresIntroduction to the SWIFT gpi related changes
- SWIFT - BELLIN - Brückner: A game plan for a successful treasury matchJoin us for this TV webinar on the successful SWIFT onboarding of Brückner Group
- SWIFT gpiIf you also want to become a SWIFT gpi enabled bank and enhance your customers' cross-border payments experience, then register today for one of our (1 hour) webinars
- SWIFT gpiFast, transparent and traceable cross-border payments
- SWIFT gpi for banksIf you also want to become a SWIFT gpi enabled bank and enhance your customers’ cross-border payments experience, then register today for one of the following (45 min) webinars.
- SWIFT Sanctions Screening: an efficient and effective route to Sanctions regulation complianceJoin this webinar
- SWIFT sanctions solutionsScreening your customers and suppliers just got easier
- SWIFT Scope for intraday liquidity reportingLearn how SWIFT can help to implement the new intraday liquidity requirements
- SWIFTRefYour Payment Solution towards Operational excellency!
- SWIFTRefLooking for high-quality SWIFT BICs, LEIs, national bank identifiers, IBAN-formats or SSIs to initiate hassle-free payments? Then join this free webinar.
- SWIFTRef for CorporatesWhether you are connected to SWIFT or not, chances are high that you are challenged on a daily basis with the above questions for payment reference data.
- SWIFTRef APIIf you need real time identification and validation of payment reference data…SWIFTRef APIs is The solution!
- SWIFTRef Bankers World OnlineBankers World Online is SWIFTRef's online flagship service, providing access to worldwide payments reference data and financial information related to financial institutions and corporates worldwide
- SWIFTRef BIC PlusBIC plus: The new SWIFT BIC directory.
- SWIFTRef Entity PlusSWIFTRef's new solutions on Entity Data Management, the Entity Plus directory.
- SWIFTRef for CorporatesTaking the pain out of your SEPA and international payments
- SWIFTRef for Corporates: Reference data for flawless International Payments!Looking for high-quality SWIFT BICs, LEIs, national bank identifiers, IBAN-formats or SSIs to initiate hassle-free payments? Then join this free webinar.
- SWIFTRef for financial institutionsA live demonstration of our unique and online SWIFT solution will be part of the webinar.
- SWIFTRef – a general overviewDiscover SWIFT’s unique reference data service
- SWIFTRef's new solutions on Entity Data Management, the Entity Plus directory; and gaining efficiency in routing with the SWIFTRef Reach PlusWebinar
- SWIFTRef: Increase your efficiency and STP with Payments reference DataKeep you up to date with the current industry best practices, regulatory updates and new services within the SWIFTRef Portfolio
- SWIFTRef: Your doorway to Worldwide up-to-date Reference data and hassle-free payments!Looking for high-quality SWIFT BICs, LEIs, national bank identifiers, IBAN-formats or SSIs to initiate hassle-free payments? Then join this free webinar.
- SWIFTRef: Your doorway to Worldwide up-to-date Reference data and hassle-free payments!If you are struggling to find accurate SWIFT BICs, LEIs, national bank identifiers (such as CNAPS, Zengin, aba-codes) or SSIs for hassle-free payments, then join us for a free webinar on how SWIFT can help you!
- SWIFTSmartDiscover our self-paced, interactive e-learning platform
- SWIFTSmartSWIFT’s new e-learning platform, named SWIFTSmart, currently in pilot phase, will be launched very soon.
- The KYC RegistryThe information you need for KYC compliance
- The KYC Registry the story so farLearn how can KYC help you with Due Diligence.
- Watch for BankingFind out more about the new Watch Banking Analytics Premium service and its latest product enhancements
- Watch for SecuritiesFind out about Watch for Securities’ new product enhancements
- Welcome to SWIFTOptimize your cash & treasury