To ensure that all Swift customer payments can be fully tracked, FIN users will be required to provide a "confirmation" to the Tracker. This will enable transparency, richer information, and superior user experience across the end-to-end payment processing chain and to the benefit of all eligible FIN users.
- This eForm allows to register multiple non-gpi BICs to the Basic Tracker and to define the Universal Confirmations API
- Customers are not allowed to subscribe both gpi BICs and non-gpi BICs to the Basic Tracker or Universal Confirmations API
- All BICs subscribing in this eForm must be non-gpi
- API: only non-gpi BICs can be specified to access payment details of other non-gpi BICs via API
- Basic Tracker: Do not use this form if you log in to Basic Tracker using swift.com authentication. In this case, multi-BIC access is already available and managed by your swift.com administrator