Order SWIFTRef Corporate Packages
To meet your specific reference data and financial information requirements, SWIFTRef offers a series of Corporate Packages which combine the most relevant SWIFTRef product and services at an attractive price.
Understanding the ordering process
Find out how to place your order, track your order and request high priority or emergency handling.
Important information about your order
- To avoid the submission of incorrect orders, you are invited to contact SWIFTRef Services to discuss and review your needs.
- Please note that the email address of the main and back-up administrator you indicated in the e-form must have a swift.com user profile. If not yet registered on swift.com, click on "Create account" to create a SWIFT user profile account. Once created, you will be able to submit your order.
- SWIFT registered users are defined as customers who have previously registered on swift.com; either as part of the BIC registration process or through the SWIFTRef registration process for non-connected customers (customers without a BIC).
- For ordering specific to re-distribution of SWIFTRef data license, please contact SWIFTRef Services
- Ensure you have the email address of your sales contact person at SWIFT before you order.
- For subscriptions paid by credit transfer, the duration of the subscription is valid for an unlimited period and SWIFT will invoice the annual license fee in advance.