Subscribe to SIRESS Services@SWIFT
SIRESS Services@SWIFT (SADC Integrated Regional Settlement System) provides:
• A cross-border settlement service for the SADC countries.
• A WebAccess service to SIRESSWeb.
Understanding the ordering process
Find out how to place your order, track your order and request high priority or emergency handling.
Important information about your order
- The service is available to SIRESS participating banks and supervised financial institutions. Members must be participating Central Banks or banks approved by the Central Banks of the SADC countries as participants in SIRESS.
- Read the Getting started with SIRESSWeb over WebAccess service guide to understand the process for subscribing and configuring SIRESSWeb.
- Access to SIRESSWeb requires the use of HSM PKI Certificates or SWIFT Personal Tokens using the link on this page.