SWIFTNet security officers - special orders
This page allows to handle special cases for Security Officers registration
Understanding the ordering process
Find out how to place your order, track your order and request high priority or emergency handling.
- Use the order forms below only when no security officers in your institution are able to access Secure Channel on swift.com.
- By requesting to process these orders, you acknowledge and agree that your institution shall pay SWIFT the fees and charges (if any) that apply to this request. The Knowledge Base tip 57923 (login required) details the offline intervention requests and the related charges.
1. I have no more security officers
This section can be used either by existing customers or service bureaux. Use this section when your institution has no more security officers that have access to Secure Channel (no more offline security officer). As a result of your registration, the newly registered security officer will use Secure Channel to appoint additional offline security officers.
2. Stop your PKI security delegation
Use this section if you want to terminate your current PKI security delegation and to become an administering institution with your own security officers (online and offline role).
3. I want to change the administering institution
4. Modify your SWIFTNet PKI security
SWIFT recommends to delegate the PKI security to the main destination (primary BIC).
Use Change PKI security from own to shared only if your institution has own security officers and wants to delegate the PKI security to another institution.
5. Register initial Security Officer (online and offline roles)
Use this section to register your own security officers.
Service Bureaux cannot use this order form.