Order The KYC Registry
SWIFT developed The KYC Registry to help financial institutions address the growing challenge of conducting timely, effective and cost-conscious counterparty due diligence.
Understanding the ordering process
Find out how to place your order, track your order and request high priority or emergency handling.
- The person filling in the eform must have access to the ordering application on www.swift.com.
Information required to complete your e-order:
- The entity (BIC code) on behalf of which you will place this order
- Your own order reference
- The “KYC Group Head Name”
- If you have multiple entities (BICs), the list of entities forming your KYC Group for which you will be contributing and/or collecting data
- The email addresses of the two persons in your institution that will be assigned the KYC administrator user role
- The list of entities for which you want to order the SWIFT Traffic Profile (optional).
You are about to subscribe to The KYC Registry, a secure, shared platform that contains KYC related information. The KYC Registry is a different application from The KYC Registry Security Attestation Application which has been designed to submit self-attestation data which confirms the organisation’s level of compliance with SWIFT’s customer security controls. More information on the Customer Security Programme (CSP) and The KYC Registry Security Attestation Application is available here.