Order The KYC Registry
SWIFT developed The KYC Registry to help financial institutions address the growing challenge of conducting timely, effective and cost-conscious counterparty due diligence.
Understanding the ordering process
Find out how to place your order, track your order and request high priority or emergency handling.
- The person filling in the eform must have access to the ordering application on www.swift.com.
Information required to complete your e-order:
- The entity (BIC code) on behalf of which you will place this order
- Your own order reference
- The “KYC Group Head Name”
- If you have multiple entities (BICs), the list of entities forming your KYC Group for which you will be contributing and/or collecting data
- The email addresses of the two persons in your institution that will be assigned the KYC administrator user role
- The list of entities for which you want to order the SWIFT Traffic Profile (optional).