Table of contents
We process three different types of customer request related to ordering and security: standard, high priority and emergency requests.
Standard customer request
You can order Swift products and services on our ordering portal. Secure channel requests, can be made in our support area. Information about how to complete orders is provided on the relevant pages, as well as on our e-forms.
Once your order has been placed, it will be processed within ten business days following the submission of a valid form and the completion of any necessary approvals
- Orders are handled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Secure channel requests are handled in accordance with the standard deadlines.
Emergency and high priority customer requests
If your order or security related request needs to be processed faster than our standard turnaround times, please contact your local sales manager or regional support centre to request a high priority or emergency handling.
This can include but is not limited to:
- Advancing the implementation date of an order if this date is no longer available on e-ordering.
- Any request in any area which deviates from the standard implementation timelines and deadlines, or which falls outside Belgian business hours.
- Data updates to the Reference Data outside of the normal daily or monthly publication cycle.
Priority versus Emergency handling:
- Priority handling relates to expediting the processing of the request within the standard handling processes and usual business hours.
- Emergency handling relates to Swift staff immediately addressing the request and processing it as quickly as possible.
Swift will assess the request and try to expedite the order processing and provisioning process. If this is not or no longer possible within the usual process flow, a manual emergency treatment of the order can be requested at the cost of 2000 EUR, subject to a feasibility evaluation by Swift.
Such priority requests should remain an exception. Frequent high priority requests can also cause a fee to be charged for the manual interventions.