Table of contents
We process three different types of customer request related to ordering and security: standard, high priority and emergency requests.
Standard customer request
You can order SWIFT products and services on our ordering portal.This excludes secure channel requests, which can be made in our support area. Information about how to complete orders are provided on the relevant pages, as well as on our e-forms.
Once your order has been placed, it will be processed within ten business days following the submission of a valid form and the completion of any necessary approvals.
- Orders are handled on a first come, first served basis.
- Secure channel requests are handled in accordance with the standard deadlines.
Emergency and high priority customer requests
If your order needs to be processed faster than our standard turnaround, you will need to contact your local sales manager or regional support centre to request an emergency or high priority handling. The same applies to security related requests.
- Priority requests are charged at EUR 500 per request and are subject to a feasibility evaluation by SWIFT.
- Emergency requests are charged at EUR 1,000 per request and are subject to a feasibility evaluation by SWIFT.
|Requests||Standard||Standard Plus||Premium||Premium Plus||Premium Custom|
|Emergency handling (all areas)||EUR 1,000 per request||EUR 1,000 per request||EUR 1,000 per request||EUR 1,000 per request||EUR 1,000 per request|
|Priority handling within end-to-end ordering||EUR 500 per request||EUR 500 per request||included||included||included|
Emergency handling can include, but is not limited to:
- Advancing the implementation date if this date is no longer available on e-ordering.
- Implementing an order placed after the approval deadline of Tuesday 10 am GMT in the first Allowable Downtime Window (ADW) following the submission.
- Implementing an order on the same business day.
- Any request in any area which deviates from the standard implementation timelines and deadlines, or which falls outside Belgian business hours, including security-related requests.
- Security-related interventions which need to be executed immediately.
- Data updates to the publication content outside of the normal daily or monthly cycle.
- Customer data management on request.
- Security related interventions handled by the end of the next working day in Belgium.
If you are a Premium Plus or a Premium Custom customer, we will assign you a dedicated resource in order to prioritise and help you deal with the ordering of SWIFT services and products, such as drafting orders on your behalf. You can also benefit from a review of your security concerns on request.
If you are not a Premium Plus or Premium Custom customer, you can benefit from these services for a fee based on the workload involved and the required turnaround time. The minimum fee is EUR 500.
Our archive retrieval service can be used to obtain copies of submitted e-orders or historical paper order forms. These requests must be received electronically by email or by Case . We will ordinarily fulfil the request within seven working days. We will inform you if we are unable to meet this deadline.
Archive retrieval can be arranged for a minimum fee of EUR 100 for one document. Additional documents are charged at EUR 50 per document.