Change the configuration of your Case Management services
The Case Management services enable every SWIFT user to benefit from a coherent, comprehensive and universal frictionless experience while exchanging cross border payments onto the SWIFT network.
The Case Management products suite is composed of:
- The Stop and Recall (SRP) service, which aims at immediately stopping a payment that has been made incorrectly or fraudulently.
- The Case Resolution (CASE) service, which aims at quickly solving an investigation related to missing or incorrect payment information.
- You must be authorized to use the ordering application before you can begin the process
- All mandatory fields, as indicated by an orange triangle in the Case Management e-forms, must be filled.
- The parent destination (CPD) which will place the order aims to provision non-gpi BICs, from the user category Supervised Financial Institutions (SUPE) or Payments System Participants (PSPA), into the Case Management services.
- If your parent destination desires to provision BIC under the SWIFT gpi service, it is the following e-forms which should be completed: https://www.swift.com/myswift/ordering/order-products-services/gpi-swift-global-payments-innovation-initiative-customer-credit-transfer-gcct
- If your parent destination desires to provision BIC under the SWIFT gpi Case Resolution service, it is the following e-forms which should be completed: https://www.swift.com/myswift/ordering/order-products-services/gpi-case-resolution
Note that parent destinations already subscribed to SWIFT gpi can complete the Case Management e-forms to provision non-gpi SUPE/PSPA entities from the group hierarchy in the Case Management services