Invoices are presented in two parts:
- A front page containing the invoice summary and the mailing address, the summary describes the total amount invoiced per product and/or service provided
- A second part detailing the charges: the product/service provided, the period covered, the tariff applied, the customer order reference
Your invoices are converted at the following rate (USD/EUR):
Conversion rate USD/EUR
Network usage charges
The period covered by the network usage part (message transmission traffic) of the invoice covers messages sent, system messages received and retrievals delivered to the customer from 00:00 GMT on the first day of the month until 23:59 GMT on the last day. Any messages sent but not delivered by the end of a month are invoiced the following month.
Broadcast messages are invoiced shortly after the service has been provided.
Annual charges (including SWIFT BIC costs, network connection costs, software maintenance, documentation subscriptions) are in principle invoiced shortly after the service has been initially provided and, subsequently, they are invoiced in January of each year.
All other costs are in principle invoiced as soon as the product or service has been provided.
Entry fees are invoiced after receipt of the SWIFT Undertaking.
Pricing, invoicing and currency conversion policy
The approach approved by the Board is implemented as follows:
1. All SWIFT Products and Services, with the exception of Interfaces and CREST, are priced in EUR only.
2. All SWIFT Interfaces, User Documentation, BIC & Directory Products are priced in USD only.
3. CREST tariff and invoicing currency remains in GBP.
To consult or update the billing address and contact details, please go to the Billing profile.
Customer queries and claims
The customer should file the queries or claims related to invoiced charges with the Customer Service Centers within 6 months of the invoice date. Queries or claims received thereafter will not be considered.
Any query or claim will specify the relevant customer and invoice numbers. The customer is required to provide as much evidential information as possible when initiating a claim.
The procedure for queries or claims related to the amount to be processed through direct debit is described in the direct debit section.