SWIFT at Sibos
Get ready for SWIFT at Sibos
Fed up with rushing from call to call? Eyes tired of staring at a screen all day? Forgot to unmute yourself again? Sibos might just be the remedy you need.
After two long years, Sibos is back as an in-person event, kicking off live from Amsterdam from 10-13 October 2022. For those who can’t make the trip, we’ll still be running a digital Sibos experience so that you can tune in from the comfort of your own home.
This year’s event will take place at The RAI Amsterdam, with a full conference programme, exhibition and wide range of networking events. We’ll be showcasing business leaders and experts from the financial community and beyond, discussing the most impactful trends in technology, regulation, risk and sustainability.
Join us at Amsterdam
- Experience the first in-person Sibos in three years. Network with industry peers face-to-face, hear from top-notch speakers, and feel the one-of-a-kind buzz of the world’s premier financial services event.
- Learn how institutions must adapt to today’s ebbs and flows to drive finance forward, even in times of unprecedented uncertainty.
- Hear about our collaborative innovation projects – working with AI, CBDCs and tokenisation – and how we’re imagining a future in which digital and traditional systems seamlessly coexist.
- Dive into sessions on sustainability and ethics and discover how organisations can lead positive change across the globe.
- Find out more about our latest initiatives to make instant and frictionless transactions a reality for financial institutions and their customers.
- Can’t travel? Experience Sibos from your own home with a digital pass. Tune in and watch all six main stages live, access content on demand and network with industry peers through the Sibos website or app.
Head of Standards, SWIFT
Chief Customer Experience Officer, SWIFT
José Luís Calderón
Managing Director, Global Head of GTB at Santander Corporate and Investment Banking (SCIB), Member of SCIB Executive Committee, Santander, Spain
Head of Business Innovation Americas, UK & Ireland, SWIFT
Senior Director, Business Innovation, APAC, SWIFT
Head of Compliance Services, Banking and Compliance Group, SWIFT
Platform Evolution - Business Lead, SWIFT
Charifa El Otmani
Director Capital Markets Strategy, SWIFT
Managing Director, JPMorgan
Head SWIFT & Market Infrastructures, Cash Management, Deutsche Bank
Executive Vice President of Financial Services Group, The Federal Reserve Bank of New York
Member of the Executive Board, Clearstream, Luxembourg
The wait is over
Registrations for Sibos 2022 are now open. Sign up today, schedule your out of office and start getting excited.
Come and join us in person or purchase a digital pass if you can’t make it. There’s no deadline to register – you can do so right up until the day of the event.
But why wait? Once you’ve signed up, you’ll be able to browse the programme in more detail and create your own personal event timetable.Register now
SWIFT Conference sessions
Hear industry experts discuss and debate hot industry topics like tokenised assets, the booming retail payments market and the future of sustainable investment. And ask any burning questions at our Q&As too.
Missed a session? Don’t worry – we record all SWIFT Conference sessions so you can catch up on anything you missed or watch along remotely via our digital Sibos experience.
Product demos, interactive discussions and a chance to meet the leaders of financial innovation – you’ll find all that and more in our Innovation sessions.
With content on cloud, smarter payment error detection and our new AI platform, there’s plenty to get your teeth into this year.
With the November 2022 deadline fast approaching, the Standards Forum is the perfect place for everything ISO 20022.
We’ve lined up SWIFT experts and members of our community to talk through the future of standards and what they mean for finance – and your institution too.
SWIFT at Sibos is only an email away
Whether you plan on attending or can't make it this year, make sure you subscribe to the SWIFT at Sibos newsletter to receive exclusive updates.
It covers everything you need for the event: top sessions to attend and videos to watch, the hottest news and much more.