Subscribe to SWIFT gpi for corporates services
The SWIFT gpi for corporates service allows your institution to benefit from the below SWIFT gpi for corporates capabilities:
- gpi Pay and Trace: enables corporate treasurers to initiate and track cross-border payments across all their banks via a single portal
- gpi Inbound Tracking: provides corporates and financial institution clients with certainty of payment and a preview on receivables, helping them to optimize their reconciliation, collection and liquidity forecasting processes.
SWIFT gpi for corporates services
The ordering of the SWIFT gpi for corporates service, and the provisioning of your entity/ies under the appropriate gpi for corporates capability/ies, is a procedure which follows the below procedure:
1. Subscribe to the SWIFT gpi for corporates service
You can subscribe to the SWIFT gpi for corporates service as a financial institution or as a corporate. If you subscribe as a financial institution, the latter must first be subscribed to SWIFT gpi.
Once the first eform will be placed, you will be subscribed to the SWIFT gpi for corporates service and will then be entitled to decide which gpi for corporates capability/ies should be ordered. Depending on your needs, you can order the gpi Pay and trace and/or gpi Inbound tracking capability/ies. More precisely:
gpi Pay and trace
2. Order the gpi Pay and trace Closed User Group (Test)
3. Order the gpi Pay and trace Closed User Group (Live)
gpi Inbound tracking
4. Order the gpi Inbound tracking Closed User Group (Test)
5. Order the gpi Inbound tracking Closed User Group (Live)
Please note that the above eforms should be placed at the level of your parent destination. Once subscribed to the SWIFT gpi for corporates service, you should first order the Test Closed User Group before the Live one.