Subscribe to SCORE services
The Standardised Corporate Environment (SCORE) is based on a closed user group, administered by SWIFT, where corporates can interact with financial institutions.
Subscribe to Standardised Corporate Environment (SCORE) services
Subscribe to SCORE services
- SCORE offers three transfer mechanisms for exchanging data between two parties.
- You can subscribe to one or more of these services depending on your business needs and your counterparties offerings.
By default any Corporate joining SWIFT will be published with SCO Service code. Any request not to be published as SCORE FIN participant should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any corporate can join SCORE
- SWIFT reserves the right to monitor the eligibility status of the corporate.
- Financial institutions are only allowed to subscribe to SCORE if they are supervised.
- The corporate is recommended by a financial institution that is located in a FATF member country and that participates in SCORE. The recommendation means that the financial institution is willing to exchange traffic with that corporate over SWIFTNet.
- The corporate is listed on a regulated stock exchange of a country that is a member of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF).
- The corporate is a majority-owned subsidiary of an eligible company as per point 2, and it meets the following conditions:
- Is a duly incorporated, validly existing, and duly organised legal entity.
- Is in good standing financially and with respect to its compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Is subject to regular audit by an independent audit firm in accordance with internationally recognised accounting standards.
- In addition, the subsidiary must submit to SWIFT a declaration of ownership from its listed parent company. It must state that the parent company is listed in one of the FATF countries and has a majority ownership of the subsidiary.
Changes in eligibility status (examples and guidance)
In case of a company de-listing, or if there is no traffic between a recommending financial institution and the corporate, the corporate is given a six month period to take one of the following actions:
- Migrate to an alternative solution, for example, a Member-Administered Closed User Group (MA-CUG).
- Find a substitute recommendation.
- If the corporate fails to implement either action, then SWIFT reserves the right to terminate upon notice the corporate's participation in SCORE.
How to fill in the forms
- For FIN, subscribe to SCORE FIN service with FIN service code SCO.
- For FileAct Real-time, subscribe to SCORE FileAct RT service.
- For FileAct store-and-forward, subscribe to SCORE FileAct SnF service.
- To subscribe to one of the FileAct services as a financial institution, you must select the member CUG Category (field 6.01).
- To subscribe as a corporate, you must select the corporate CUG Category (field 6.01).