Messaging solutions for banking and payments
You rely on us for secure and reliable messaging for correspondent and corporate payments and banking. That’s our core. We also have solutions to mitigate operational and compliance risks, keeping your business safe and sound.
The enhanced SWIFT platform for payments
Our vision is for instant and frictionless payments, from account to account, anywhere in the world.
Eliminate frictions in international payments by upfront verification of account details in real time.
Stop and recall
Instant cross-border payments
Interbank payments and correspondent banking
Secure, reliable, compliant, efficient: we offer complete solutions
Meet BCBS reporting requirements and manage intraday liquidity better
Transforming the SWIFT platform
Together with our community, we’ve already started laying the foundation to make our vision a reality with innovations such as gpi, cloud and APIs. As we move forward, our platform will evolve even further, going way beyond today’s capabilities to:
- Enable end-to-end transaction management, leading to mutualised services such as pre-validation of essential data, fraud detection, data analytics and transaction tracking, as well as evaluating going deeper into screening services – reducing costs that are typically carried by each financial institution individually.
- Orchestrate interactions between financial institutions and other participants to minimise friction, optimise speed and provide end-to-end transparency and predictability from one account to another anywhere in the world.
- Provide improved data quality, analytics and insights, paving the way for financial institutions to offer new value-added services to their customers.
- Allow all of our customers to adopt and take advantage of new benefits at their own pace through backward compatibility.
This move has the potential to power instant and frictionless transactions between at least 4 billion accounts serviced by financial institutions across the SWIFT network.
In short, our platform will deliver the infrastructure that will help financial institutions adapt, thrive and grow.
Latest news on payments
SWIFT Go builds momentum as 100+ banks sign up for service that powers SME and consumer payments
- China Minsheng Bank, Deutsche Bank and JPMorgan Chase are latest to go live to support small...
SWIFT Go momentum builds as over 100 banks sign up
China Minsheng Bank, Deutsche Bank and JPMorgan Chase are the latest to go live on SWIFT...