Predictable, fast and easy low-value cross-border payments
Whether it’s a small business paying suppliers overseas, or an individual sending money to friends and family internationally, customers expect a payments experience that is transparent, fast and seamless.
SWIFT Go is a transformative new service that delivers exactly that. With SWIFT Go, financial institutions can enable their SME and retail customers to send predictable, fast, highly secure, and competitively priced low-value cross-border payments anywhere in the world, direct from their bank accounts.
SWIFT Go is part of our vision to enable anybody, anywhere, to send money instantly and securely around the world.
Meet your SME & consumer needs
SWIFT Go was developed in close collaboration with the global SWIFT community to meet the needs of small businesses and consumers when sending money across borders:
- Predictability: Payment amount, time, fees and FX rate (if applicable) are known in advance, and senders and receivers can track the payment’s status in real time.
- Speed: Tighter service levels between banks increase speed, a single payment format increases straight-through processing (STP), and pre-validation removes frictions that cause delays.
- Easy to use: A simple and streamlined user experience, with data requirements known upfront. Strict network validation provides for easy initiation and processing of SWIFT Go payments.
- Competitive prices: SWIFT Go provides a framework for competitively priced low-value payments with a payment amount threshold, processing fees agreed upfront, and increased STP.
- Security: Payments are underpinned by the strong security of the SWIFT network.
Why use SWIFT Go?
Deliver outstanding customer experience
Delight your SME and consumer customers with a fast and predictable service for moving their payments.
Remain competitive in high-growth market
Leverage the SWIFT network to deliver a compelling value-proposition in high-growth payments segments.
Be a leader in payments
Harness the power of frictionless low-value payments as a key enabler of your innovation strategy.
SWIFT Go participants
Below is a list of the current pilot participants and early adopters:
(pilot groups and early adopters)
1.Banco de Chile
2.Banco de Credito del Peru
3.Banco de la Provincia de Buenos Aires
4.Banco del Estado de Chile
7.Bank of China
8.Bank of Jiangsu
9.Bank of NY Mellon*
10.Bank of Shanghai
11.Banque Internatioanle a Luxembourg
15.China Citic Bank
16.China Construction Bank
17.China Minsheng Bank
19.Credit Bank of Moscow
23.Emirates NBD Bank
27.JP Morgan Chase
28.JSC Bank Alliance
30.Keb Hana Bank
34.National Bank of Australia
35.National Bank of Kuwait
36.PagoFX (Santander Group)
37.PT BANK OCBC NISP TBK
38.PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk
50.Zhejiang Chouzhou Commercial Bank
* Live since July 2021
The first banks have now gone live with SWIFT Go – including BBVA, Bank of New York Mellon, DNB, MYBank, Sberbank, Société Générale, and UniCredit – with many others set to begin soon.
How to get started
Get in touch with your SWIFT Relationship Manager
SWIFT Go is available to all SWIFT gpi members. To learn how you can get started delivering predictable, fast and easy low-value cross-border payments, contact your SWIFT Relationship Manager or a sales representative in your region.