By joining the Swift Partner Programme, you gain access to in-depth information about our products and services. This is a pre-requisite to access community or commercial programmes. For further information, please contact your local Swift office.
Qualified participants can access a range of benefits, including:
- Online access to Swift documentation and support, including the Swift User Handbook (UHB) and Knowledge Base tips, ordering and billing, and case management.
- Tools to validate the compatibility of your applications and interfaces, and test the Swift knowledge of your staff.
- Swift Smart learning modules to increase your skills and expertise on Swift-related and industry knowledge.
- Ability to apply for ‘Swift Compatible Application’ and ‘Swift Certified Specialist’ labels.
- Eligibility to register and participate as an official exhibitor at Sibos.
- Access to Swift tools to facilitate development and testing of Swift compatible solutions.
- Access to additional Swift products, services and training.
Apply to join the programme
- Read the Swift Partner Programme Terms and Conditions
- Create an account on swift.com
- Submit your business interest by selecting Partner Programme in the Business Interest drop down list
- We will review your request and then confirm your eligibility
The membership in the programme is subject to an annual fee and will be automatically renewed at the beginning of each year, subject to fee payment and your continued compliance with the Terms and Conditions. For more information, please contact your local Swift office.