- For our strategy and products to be successful, we need very strong foundations at the infrastructure level.
- Our technology platform team is essential for the day-to-day delivery of the Swift services.
- The team ensures operational excellence, security and reliability, while looking after Swift’s operational centres, infrastructure and network architecture, platform and tooling, and global security.
- Swift’s bold new strategy is being delivered by a cohesive, global, best-in-class product organisation that creates and delivers customer-centric products in an Agile way.
- Join the Product team to work on leading initiatives in the areas of payments and securities, market infrastructures, financial crime compliance, data and connectivity, including our state-of-the-art platform with transaction management capabilities
- Our Product group is also the home of our Innovation hub, driving continuous product innovation, developing our ecosystem through collaborative innovation, and exploring high-potential emerging technologies, then harnessing their power
Advancing through agility
Swift introduced the Agile methodology in 2018 and it is now used across the organisation. Agile is a collaborative way of working that focuses on delivering value, and typically uses iterations to deliver small increments of a product. Working in an agile way allows us to create and respond to change in an uncertain and turbulent environment. Our objective is to bring value to the market sooner. We do this through effective testing, while ensuring we maintain our best-in-class level of quality.