Swift GPI features for Corporates
Community of thousands of banks
Thousands of banks, including all of the major cash management banks, are committed to adopting Swift GPI.
gpi for Corporates banking groups signed up
Bank of America
National Australia Bank
Saudi British Bank
|Swift GPI for Corporates - January 2021|
Pay and trace
Our solution for multi-banked corporates enables the initiation and tracking of all your payment flows across all of your banking partners. This service can be integrated directly into your treasury management or ERP system, and uses the latest standards, including ISO 20022.
- Initiate and track all of your gpi payments across all of your banking partners through a single interface
- A seamless experience across banks with tracking, transparency and real-time notifications
- Integrate payments tracking information directly into internal corporate processes
- Gain insights into payment routes, including traceability on processing times, the number of intermediaries involved and the fees charged at each stage
- Confirmations of credit in real-time across all your gpi banks, and by the end of 2020 confirmations will extend to all payments on Swift (including non-gpi banks)
- Real-time updates if payments are rejected, including reason for rejection
Request to pay
Modern commerce demands fast supply chains and simple procurement and payment flows. Equipping banks with the tools to provide their corporates with a fully integrated and automated procure-to-pay engine through gpi will provide better predictability, more certainty and greater traceability on transactions.
Link with trade ecosystems
For participants in closed trade ecosystems, being able to provide fast, transparent and trackable off-ledger payment settlement in a fiat currency brings significant benefits. Our service to link gpi with these systems will unlock new possibilities for corporates to settle their payment obligations.
Ready to start your Swift GPI journey?
Find out how you can unlock fast, transparent and trackable cross-border payments by contacting your bank. Find a gpi member bank using our Bank Readiness Portal.