The first step in joining the SWIFT Partner Programme is becoming a Registered Provider. This is a prerequisite to gain access to in-depth information about our products and services, as well as being able to participate in other partner programmes.
Qualified participants can access a range of benefits, including:
- Online access to SWIFT documentation and support, including the SWIFT User Handbook (UHB) and Knowledge Base tips, ordering and billing, and case management.
- Tools to validate the compatibility of your applications and interfaces, and test the SWIFT knowledge of your staff.
- SWIFTSmart learning modules to increase your skills and expertise on SWIFT-related and industry knowledge.
- Ability to apply for ‘SWIFT Compatible Application’ and ‘SWIFT Certified Specialist’ labels.
- Eligibility to register and participate as an official exhibitor at Sibos.
- Access to SWIFT tools to facilitate development and testing of SWIFT compatible solutions.
- Access to additional SWIFT products, services and training.
Type of Partners
Third-party providers who add value by leveraging the unparalleled reach and security of SWIFT to develop integrated solutions that complement our platform.
Companies who provide capabilities or services that SWIFT does not directly offer but can provide benefits to our community.
Partners who enable or assist customers in connecting to SWIFT through compatible interfaces.
Join our Partner Programme
The SWIFT Partner Programme provides valuable benefits including the opportunity to certify your SWIFT-related product and services.
Registration is mandatory in order to take part in the SWIFT Compatible Applications and Certified Specialist programmes, , the Business Connect programme or any similar commercial relationship with SWIFT.
How to register?
- Carefully read the SWIFT Partner Programme Terms and Conditions.
- Create an account on swift.com.
- Submit a business interest form (by logging in with your swift.com account).
- We will review your request and then confirm your eligibility.
- An annual recurring fee of 2,500 EUR applies to your registration, which is automatically renewed at the beginning of each year, subject to fee payment and to your continued compliance with the terms and conditions.