Making low-value cross-border payments simple
Imagine a world where cross-border payments could be made by consumers and small businesses in an easy, predictable, fast and secure way. And directly from their bank account, to any account anywhere in the world. Watch this session to hear about how we’re working with our community to make this a reality.
- Pedro Mullor, Head of gpi Business Architecture, SWIFT (moderator)
- Marc Recker, Global Head of Clearing Products, Cash Management, Deutsche Bank
- Isabel Schmidt, Head of Direct Clearing and Asset Account Services Products, BNY Mellon
- Joanne Strobel, Head of Technical Solutions and Network Management, Wells Fargo’s CIB Global Payment Services
- Luca Vanini, Payments – Global Transaction Banking, UniCredit