Finding answers to the big questions
Every day, financial institutions ask themselves big questions:
- Where can I get the insights to optimise my gpi business?
- How can we do better at managing costs and risks?
- Are we responsive to customer requirements?
- What factors should drive our strategy?
- Are we meeting our regulatory obligations?
The answers lie in millions of day-to-day operations across your business - but understanding the value from complex organisational data can be difficult, due to business silos, incompatible systems, or lack of resources to dedicate to analysis.
We’ve invested in the technology and expertise to provide you with the insights you need, by analysing the unique message data sent and received over SWIFT, including:
- Insights into your gpi and non-gpi correspondent network.
- Your activity share in key markets or businesses.
- Performance benchmarking against peer groups.
With our Business Intelligence portfolio that includes Watch, gpi Observer, SWIFT Scope and BI Services, you can follow market trends and customise your data for specific needs. We provide you with the insights to make the right business decisions.
Business Intelligence solutions for gpi
Unique insights for your cross-border payments business
Case Study - Standard Chartered
SWIFT’s Business Intelligence empowers greater accuracy and faster decisionmaking at Standard Chartered
gpi Observer Analytics
- Gain advanced end-to-end payment routing intelligence
- Act upon fact-based information to steer your institution’s gpi strategy
- Identify new business opportunities or existing gaps
Would you like the hard facts about your gpi traffic flows? With Observer Analytics you will gain immediate and actionable insights that can be derived from your analyses on speed, payment routing intelligence, benchmarking against the gpi community with activity shares and advanced analysis of your correspondents.
Transparency, traceability, speed and operational efficiency are pivotal to your gpi business and that’s why we can support you every step of the way by offering distinctive and unrivalled insights.
Compliance and Shared Services
Watch for Banking
Watch for Banking provides unique insights into your correspondent network by analysing your messages sent and received over SWIFT by volumes, values and currencies.
Gain new and unique insights on gpi traffic flows that can support your gpi business case, assist with decision-making and steer your gpi strategy.
A powerful, on premises, end-to-end business intelligence solution combines financial messaging data with other information sources to deliver rich, tailored business-focused analysis.
Business Intelligence Services
When your product and market analysis teams want to focus in more detail, we can build tailor-made analyses based on our unique SWIFT data and expertise.
Business Intelligence from SWIFT’s rich and unique data
- Insights on Payments, Securities, Trade Finance
- Data available only from SWIFT
- Unrivalled expertise and quality tools