SWIFT Products Showcase
The SWIFT Product Showcases will include the following products and services:
MyStandards - This fast-paced 30 minutes session is for you if you want to improve any or all of the following, corporate on-boarding, standards release management, streamline you market practice management, centralize all standards-related information in a simple way.
MyStandards Readiness Portal – Learn how self-service MT and ISO 20022 message testing can on-board new corporates, and clients, to ramp your revenue quicker and with less pain. The MyStandards Readiness (testing) Portal is a web application, with no on-site footprint, which is available immediately. This session is not to be missed because it directly remedies your testing and on-boarding pain points.
Jeff Eck, Business Manager, Initiatives, SWIFT Americas
This session will explore how SWIFT is introducing new product and service helping market participants meet their integration, connectivity, and standardization needs. Specific emphasis will be placed on how SWIFT is helping implement best practices in the LATAM payments and securities markets and how we have leveraged new capabilities and bundled services to create a turnkey solution.
- Fabian Banchiero, Senior Business Manager, Initiatives, SWIFT Americas
Omar Lago-Rodriguez, Standards Product Manager, Latin America, SWIFT Americas
SWIFT has developed The KYC Registry to help banks address the growing challenge of conducting timely, effective and cost-conscious counterparty due diligence. Join this product showcase to find out more about the registry including how your financial institution and your correspondents can sign up for the KYC Registry.
- Paul Taylor, Head of Business Development, Financial Crime Compliance Services, SWIFT
Looking for high-quality bank data? Join this showcase to view Banker's World Online, an online solution which provides a single source of payments reference data at your fingertips.
- What is the BIC code of this beneficiary bank?
- Who's the USD-correspondent?
- Is it a bank holiday in the beneficiary's country?
- What is the exact LEI (Legal Entity Identifier) for this organisation?
- Is this IBAN-BIC combination correct?
- Where can I find national bank identifiers, such as CHIPS, ABAs, more?
- Where do I find credit rating and latest financial information about this institution?
As the ISO-registration authority for BICs, LEIs and IBAN-formats, SWIFT is perfectly positioned to offer the financial industry a unique source for worldwide bank and customer identifiers. Learn how SWIFT can help to make your domestic and international payments hassle-free with Banker's World Online
- Joanna Beer, Business Manager, Initiatives, SWIFT Americas
It takes a lot to stay at the heart of the global financial system. Vision, knowledge, teamwork, technology – and importantly the imagination to bring these together in an exceptional combination. With this in mind, we have built a dedicated area at SWIFT HQ where we can foster collaboration and have a physical space to showcase all that SWIFT can offer. Come and explore the products and services we offer today; and find out how we are testing new ideas and concepts to help the financial industry meet the challenges of the future.
- Dan Moran, Head of Technical Sales Services, SWIFT Americas
- Juan Elias, Senior Technical Expert, Technical Sales Services, SWIFT Americas
In the ever changing landscape of products and services, evolving our support services to continue to meet the needs of our customers is key for SWIFT. In this session we will inform you about the new support options that we have lined up for you, as a result of ‘customer consultations' outcome and technical evolutions. We are now in a position to announce the new add ons which we will pilot in 2015. Come and find out all about them during this session.
- Becky Almodovar, Head of the Americas Key Client Support and Service management, SWIFT Americas