ESES via SWIFTNet
SWIFT connectivity to the Euroclear Settlement for Euronext-zone Securities (ESES) platform is an excellent opportunity to leverage your investment in SWIFTNet.
Our connectivity solution is easy to integrate and operate, with minimal time, effort and investment needed. By choosing SWIFT for your ESES connectivity, you will be re-using the same tried and tested SWIFTNet services and infrastructure that already serve other areas of your business.
- Leverage SWIFT’s fully resilient infrastructure based on SWIFTNet messaging infrastructure and Secure IP Network (backed by a choice of 4 network providers.
- Rely on the highest levels of availability, reliability and security.
- A standardised environment, compliant with key European harmonisation initiatives, such as Giovannini, the European Commission's Code of Conduct, MiFID and T2S.
- Cost-effective reuse of your infrastructure.
- Reduce risk by leveraging in-house expertise and knowledge.
- Flexible connectivity packages for new SWIFT users, including the option of either a direct or indirect (for example, via a Service Bureau) connection.
- Benefit from 24x7 customer support.
Using SWIFT services to connect to the ESES platform
ESES communications are possible through two different channels:
- EuroclearConnect for STP:
- ISO15022 via FIN
- ISO20022 via InterAct
- MQ (via TDA)
- FileAct (for file transfer).
- EuroclearConnect for screens: this manual interface can be used for settlement, payments and custody.
Getting Started with ESES via SWIFTNet
In order to get access ESES over SWIFTNet, you need to subscribe to the Test and Live Services.