EasyWay over SWIFT WebAccess
SWIFT WebAcces can be used for simple, reliable, highly-secure connectivity to EasyWay, Euroclear’s new web-based access tool. By leveraging your existing SWIFT connectivity, expertise and processes, you can get up and running on EasyWay in a quick, easy and cost-effective way.
- Leverage SWIFT’s fully resilient infrastructure based on our SWIFTNet messaging infrastructure and Secure IP Network (backed by a choice of 4 network providers)
- Rely on the highest levels of availability, reliability and security to connect to EasyWay.
- Secure your WebAccess sessions to EasyWay using SWIFT PKI certificates stored on your HSMs or on personal tokens.
- Use SWIFT as your single window and rely on an already installed and tested infrastructure.
- Benefit from easy and seamless adoption: just select your preferred method to secure the operations (with HSM or personal tokens) and follow the more detailed guidelines provided in the Getting Started guide.
- Leverage your existing Fixed Fee programme.
- Benefit from 24x7 customer support.
Getting Started with EasyWay over SWIFT WebAccess
In order to get access to EasyWay over SWIFT WebAccess, a Service
Subscription Form will need to be completed for test and live environments.
The Getting Started guide provides a full overview of the necessary steps for the successful adoption of Easyway over SWIFT WebAccess.
New to SWIFT?
If you are not already connected, we have solutions to get you connected quickly to SWIFT and EasyWay (such as Alliance Lite2). Please contact your local SWIFT office for more information on the best way forward for you.