Enabling a feature-rich connection to SWIFT
With IPLA in place, data can be exchanged in a proprietary format between your business applications and Alliance Access. The software also enables complex message structures to be managed in a graphical way – for example, by designing and testing the mapping between internal formats and SWIFT formats.
IPLA enables the use of validations provided by SWIFT, as well as the creation of other validations for SWIFT-supported message formats. Existing Alliance Access flows can be enhanced with validations, such as directing an incoming MT message to an anti-money laundering filter before sending it out. Using the software, you can also use your own XML schemas to validate syntax, or define any business validation in Java code.
- Sitting inside Alliance Access, IPLA reuses many features of Access – such as existing graphical user interfaces including manual message entry, message search, event journal and security profiles.
- Uses content-based routing to handle complex routing requirements.
- Provides bulking and debulking – for example, by grouping individual messages from your back-office systems and sending them out as FileAct messages.
- Single database for integration and messaging functionality.
- Automatically includes your existing database recovery procedures.
How to get IPLA
Gaining a full understanding of your requirements is an important first step before embarking on any integration project – but not all users have an in-house SWIFT specialist. As an additional service, SWIFT Consulting Services can carry out a systems analysis and design review before proposing the best solution to meet your needs.