Next to your access to the SWIFT network (FIN), benefit from the flexibility of FileAct for sending your domestic bulk payments, trade documentation or other type of files.
Independent of the format or size of your files, FileAct enables you to transfer large documents in a fast, efficient, cost-effective and secure way, in local formats, to your banking or trade partners.
- Supports any type of document format or size
- Secure, highly resilient and reliable
- Reduces the number of host-to-host channels
- Corporate seal
- Links your ERP system directly to the SWIFT network
Cross-border payments, transformed
In the area of payments, SWIFT is playing an active role in leading the industry towards faster and more transparent cross-border payments. With the introduction of SWIFT global payments innovation (gpi), an increasing
number of cross-border payments are being sent using the new gpi standard, helping corporates grow their international business, improve supplier relationships, and achieve greater treasury efficiencies.
With SWIFT gpi, you get enhanced payments services from your banks, with following key features:
- Faster, same day use of funds
- Transparency of fees
- End-to-end payments tracking
- Remittance information transferred Unaltered