SWIFTRef Reach Plus features
SWIFTRef Reach Plus provides you with the necessary membership to clearing systems and routing details for your beneficiary banks, ensuring the fastest route to your payment’s end destination.
What issues can you resolve with SWIFTRef Reach Plus?
- Understand a financial institution's membership and type of membership (direct/indirect) in one or more clearing and settlement mechanisms (CSMs), such as Fedwire, FedACH, CHAPS, BACS, EBA (E1/S1) or TARGET2, Indian Next Generation RTGS, Singapore MAS Electronic Payment System (MEPS+), Global Payments Initiative (GPI)
- Identify the most efficient or preferred route(s) to transfer your transactions to a beneficiary institution
- Understand a financial institution's membership in one of the Market Infrastructures run over SWIFT
What can you find in this directory?
- Participation of financial institutions in various CSMs
- Identification of direct and indirect participants in these CSMs
- Routing details for reaching a financial institution via a specific CSM
- Consistent view of data elements and attributes
- Participation of financial institutions in Market Infrastructures run over SWIFT
- Participation and identification details for all financial institution members of many-to-many SWIFTNet services such as SWIFTNet FileAct and SWIFTNet Funds
The directory also provides the data in a single file format.