Worldwide standing settlement instructions for flawless, straight-through wholesale payments
Access to accurate and up-to-date Standing Settlement Instructions (SSIs) for your wholesale (treasury, money market, foreign exchange etc.) payments is critical for a fast and accurate cross-border payments process. It will help reduce settlement risk and avoid possible loss of interest.
In SSI Wholesale you will find everything you need to address your SSI needs for wholesale payments.
What issues can you resolve with this directory?
- Identify beneficiary bank and name
- Identify a beneficiary bank’s correspondents for various currencies where available
- Identify the correspondent per asset category
- Identify account number of the beneficiary bank with the correspondent
- Identify holding account institutions if the beneficiary institution has no direct relationship
- Present preference, if expressed by the owner of the SSI, where more than one SSI per currency is present
What can you find in this directory?
- Beneficiary bank’s name and BIC code
- Beneficiary bank’s correspondent BIC code per category and currency
- Intermediary’s BIC code in case of holding account owner and preference if multiple available