Payments Plus features
All Bank, SEPA and SSI directory files, conveniently combined in one package and ready for easy integration.
What issues can you resolve with this directory?
- BIC identification and validation
- National bank (clearing/sort) code identification
- Understanding of bank hierarchies
- Identification of the most efficient channel to reach a beneficiary institution
- Validation and identification of SEPA scheme adherence (SCT, SDD Core or SDD B2B) and reachability
- Name, address and bank holiday research for any financial institution or corporate listed
- Identification of beneficiary banks’ correspondents for various currencies where available.
- Identification of correspondents per asset category
- Identification of account numbers that the beneficiary bank holds with the correspondent
- Identification of intermediary institutions if the beneficiary institution has an indirect account owner
What can you find in this directory?
- All BIC codes sourced from the ISO registry (200 + countries)
- National bank identification codes (140+ countries)
- Bank hierarchy information
- CHIPS, TARGET and EBA data
- All SEPA data, including routing information and IBAN validation data
- Bank Standard Settlement Instructions (SSIs)required for worldwide retail and wholesale payments
- Country, currency and holiday information