Country, Currency & Holiday features
The Country, Currency and Holiday (CCH) directory is indispensable when it comes to avoiding payment delays and rejections.
What issues can you resolve with this directory?
- Country and currency code identification and validation
- Bank holiday research
What can you find in this directory?
- Time zones and payments system cut-off times
- Payment cancellation rules and stop payment of cheque rules
- Value date rules
- Currencies, banking and stock exchange holidays
- The ISO 3166 list of two-character country codes
- The ISO 4217 list of three-character currency codes
In which format is this directory available?
- Online, as part of Bankers World Online (updated daily)
- As a file (updated monthly) which can be accessed in three ways:
- Downloadable from our SWIFTRef portal, in xml or txt format
- Using download automation, in xml or txt format
- Delivered to you over FileAct in xml format