Corporate Packs – Pack One
Make your existing client and supplier database SEPA-compliant
Validating and permanently maintaining the necessary payments reference data (BIC, LEI, IBAN) of suppliers, clients and financial institutions can be an overwhelming challenge. Payment failures generate costly investigations and delays, while putting your efficiency and reputation as a corporate at risk.
SWIFTRef offers a series of Corporate Packages to meet your specific reference data and financial information requirements.
What issues can you resolve
with this directory?
- Validate the bank data received from your client/supplier and/or incrementally build your own master file for SAPTM/ERP by adding bank data one at a time
- Identify institution name, address and BIC
- BIC identification and validation
- National bank (clearing/sort) code identification
- Institution’s bank/branch codes in the formats as embedded in IBANs
- Institution’s BIC codes as issued together with the IBANs to the account holders
- Institution’s adherence to the SEPA scheme (SCT, SDD Core or SDD B2B) of selected channels.
- Identify a beneficiary bank’s correspondents for various currencies where available
What can you find in this pack?
- All BIC codes from ISO-registry (200+ countries), from SWIFT connected and non-connected financial institutions and corporates
- National bank identification codes (140+ countries)
- Banks’ names, addresses and contact details
- Banks’ SEPA data, including routing information and IBAN validation
- Banks’ Standing Settlement Instructions (SSIs) for worldwide treasury and wholesale payments
- Country, currency and holiday information
- Credit ratings
- Bank hierarchy information