Bank Directory Plus features
Bank Directory Plus is your one-stop-shop for accurate, up-to-date global payments reference data, collected directly from data originators, including central banks, code issuers, clearing & settlement mechanisms (CSMs), banking associations, regional financial communities and financial institutions.
What does Bank Directory Plus help you with?
- Increase your payments straight-through processing by validating (and mapping) the payment codes for all bank branches worldwide: national clearing codes, BICs, LEIs
- Understand the operational bank hierarchies to help you in your due diligence and payment reporting obligations
- Route payments efficiently by identifying your beneficiary institutions’ membership to market infrastructures
- Identify financial institutions and corporates by checking legal names and address details
- Data provisioning for the building of a bank master file
What data can you find in Bank Directory Plus?
- All BIC codes from ISO-registry, for connected and non-connected financial institutions and corporates
- National clearing/sort codes (200+countries and territories)
- Name, address and identification codes in domestic (non-Latin) character set for specific countries such as China, Japan, Korea, Russia
- Legal Entity Identifiers (LEIs)
- Financial institutions' participation in domestic and international clearing and settlement systems, such as CHIPS, TARGET, EBA, Fedwire
- Bank hierarchy information
- ISO country and currency codes
- Bank holiday information
- Timezone information