Bank Directory Plus features
Bank Directory Plus is your one-stop-shop for accurate, up-to-date global payments reference data, collected directly from data originators, including central banks, code issuers, clearing & settlement mechanisms (CSMs), banking associations, regional financial communities and financial institutions.
What does Bank Directory Plus help you with?
- Validate (and map) the payment codes for all bank branches worldwide: national clearing codes, BIC codes and its related Legal Entity Identifiers (LEIs)
- Understand the operational bank hierarchies to help you in your payment reporting obligations and operations
- Identify financial institutions and corporates by checking operational names and address
What data can you find in Bank Directory Plus?
- All BIC codes from the BIC ISO-registry, for financial institutions and corporates
- National clearing/sort codes (200+ countries and territories)
- Name, address and identification codes in domestic (non-Latin) characters set for specific countries such as China, Japan, Korea or Russia
- Legal Entity Identifiers (LEIs) for entities with a BIC code
- Financial institutions’ participation in domestic and international clearing and settlement systems (SWIFT FIN service codes such as TARGET or EBA)
- ISO country and currency codes and bank holiday information