Benefits for securities market firms
Test against the latest standards and industry specifications whenever you need with MyStandards Readiness Portal.
Whether you’re migrating to ISO 20022 standards, connecting to a new counterparty or intermediary, or implementing a new market practice, MyStandards Readiness Portal helps cut through the complexity by providing an online testing capability against the relevant standards and specifications.
Investment managers, global and local custodians, as well as market infrastructures such as CSDs, can increase the level of automation across their processing chain and support counterparties and communities by providing access to the Readiness Portal for testing during implementation and migration projects.
- You can make the Readiness Portal available to your counterparties and tailor it to their specific testing requirements: a standards change, a market practice guideline or a particular specification or variation, for example.
- The Readiness Portal is fully integrated with MyStandards, so you and your counterparties can check against the latest specifications and standards – including all MT (ISO 15022), MX and ISO 20022 standards - at any time, with one click.
- Testing is independent; customers can test their message formats whenever they need, without a testing partner.
- The coverage analysis feature lets you monitor the progress of your counterparty or participant and see what they have been testing and what the results have been so far.
- The Readiness Portal is fully online, so you can give counterparties access to testing in no time at all, without fuss or costs for them.
- The portal is also an ideal solution to validate your usage guidelines internally before publication, or test your in-house systems are fully aligned at any time.
The MyStandards Readiness Portal is available for an additional subscription to MyStandards. For more information, please contact us.