The KYC Registry: what users say
Learn how leading financial institutions are using The KYC Registry to source and exchange high-quality, validated KYC data, improving the accuracy and efficiency of their due diligence procedures.
What users say about The KYC Registry: video testimonials
The quality of data published on The KYC Registry is very high. We can be sure the data is checked and up-to-date and we have a standard that is acknowledged throughout the industry.
– Dagmar Kolb, Head of Group Correspondent Banking Compliance, Erste Group Bank, AG.
Dagmar Kolb of Erste Group Bank, Mark Brotherton of Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking and Tatjana Dobrovolny of Raiffeisen Bank International share their experiences of using The KYC Registry.
If you want to maintain access to crossborder services in an environment where compliance is only becoming more important, The KYC Registry offers the opportunity to do that more effectively and more efficiently.
– David Howes, Deputy Head, Financial Crime Compliance, Standard Chartered.
David Howes and Vishal Oberoi of Standard Chartered Bank discuss the benefits of The KYC Registry.
Having all the KYC documentation in one repository allows for enormous operational efficiencies and allows us to re-direct our efforts away from just gathering documents to qualitative assessments.
– David Scola, Head of Banks, Financial institutions Group, Corporate Banking, Barclays.
Barclays’ David Scola explains why The KYC Registry is an important market-wide utility.
It’s about costs and (working) in a seamless way. Using The KYC Registry reduces costs, frees up resources and increases accuracy.
– Mark Buitenhek, Global Head of Transaction Services, ING.
Mark Buitenhek of ING encourages banks to join up to The KYC Registry.
The KYC Registry is going to reduce cost significantly, it’s going to standardise the process, and it's going to reduce the time it takes to do KYC across the board.
– Sam Kalyanam, Managing Director and Executive Vice President - Institutional Clients, Citi.
Sam Kalyanam of Citi outlines advantages of using The KYC Registry.
What users say about The KYC Registry: case studies
We believe in transparency and standardisation, which will help build trustworthy relationships with other correspondent banks. The KYC Registry supports us in achieving these.
– Imran Bhaduri, Head - Financial Institutions, Wholesale Banking Group of Al Rajhi Bank Malaysia
The KYC Registry helps to keep the organisation safe and therefore protects our clients and colleagues.
– Mark Brotherton, COO Financial Institutions, Lloyd Bank Commercial Banking.
Read the case study: Lloyds Bank looks forward to building on trusted relationships with The KYC Registry:
The KYC Registry will be a key differentiator in ensuring the correspondent banking industry increases the accuracy and efficiency around its KYC Processes.
– David Fleet, Managing Director, Client Onboarding and Management, Standard Chartered Bank.
Read the case study: Standard Chartered looks for a shared future with The KYC Registry:
This tool streamlines it all. The KYC Registry makes it easy to exchange KYC information with our counterparties and provides a standardised data set across our organisation.
– Angel Gill, Relationship Manager for Asia, CaixaBank.
Read the case study: CaixaBank cuts costs, reduce risks and speeds up approvals with The KYC Registry:
With The KYC Registry, our time is used on risk analysis and not on data collection.
– Luca Piccione, KYC Registry Project Manager, UniCredit.
Read the case study: UniCredit joins The KYC Registry to promote community-led innovation:
The simplification of the important KYC process will result in universal savings of both time and expense.
– Brendan Reilly, Global Head of Client and Market Execution, Barclays.
Read the case study: Simplifying and standardising counterparty due diligence: