Automated, independent sanctions testing. For better, smarter transaction, customer and PEP screening
As a compliance professional, you need to balance complex demands. Regulators expect banks to maintain strong compliance programmes and demonstrate their effectiveness. The sanctions environment is dynamic, with daily changes to sanctions lists, as well as frequent regulatory and business changes. And, your systems must stop illicit transactions, identify sanctioned customers and PEPs – but let legitimate business continue unimpeded.
Our fully-automated Sanctions Testing product helps you meet these challenges by maintaining full control over your sanctions compliance processes while improving their performance and managing costs:
- Delivers comprehensive, independent quality assurance of your transaction, customer and PEP filters.
- Assesses filter models, fuzzy matching and false positives and iteratively improves performance.
- Ensures lists are correct and up-to-date.
- Captures, tracks and aligns your risk appetite.
- Maintains control and fully automates your sanctions testing and tuning.
- Enables you to compare your filter’s performance against that of peer institutions.
Sanctions Testing uses secure web-based technology. It’s easy to implement and integrate with your screening systems.
Ask about our complementary packaged and tailored services.
Stress testing your sanctions screening effectivenessDownload now
Independent testing can serve as a functional, scientific and transparent approach to bolster the effectiveness and efficiency of sanctions screening systems.
Real-time filter testing and comparison
Test the performance of your payments, customer and PEP filters without disrupting live operations.
5 questions to ask yourself about your DFS readiness
Drive business benefits from the New York Department of Financial Services’ new certification requirements.
Automate filter and list testing for robust compliance and enhanced performance
Learn how Sanctions Testing helps major institutions strengthen their screening processes and programmes.