Automated, independent sanctions testing. For better, smarter transaction, customer and PEP screening
As a compliance professional, you need to balance complex demands. Regulators expect banks to maintain strong compliance programmes and demonstrate their effectiveness. The sanctions environment is dynamic, with daily changes to sanctions lists, as well as frequent regulatory and business changes. And, your systems must stop illicit transactions, identify sanctioned customers and PEPs – but let legitimate business continue unimpeded.
Our fully-automated Sanctions Testing product helps you meet these challenges by maintaining full control over your sanctions compliance processes while improving their performance and managing costs:
- Delivers comprehensive, independent quality assurance of your transaction, customer and PEP filters.
- Assesses filter models, fuzzy matching and false positives and iteratively improves performance.
- Ensures lists are correct and up-to-date.
- Captures, tracks and aligns your risk appetite.
- Maintains control and fully automates your sanctions testing and tuning.
- Enables you to compare your filter’s performance against that of peer institutions.
Sanctions Testing uses secure web-based technology. It’s easy to implement and integrate with your screening systems.
Ask about our complementary packaged and tailored services.
Discover our new info paper
Learn about the implications of new DFS requirements to test and certify transaction filtering systems, and the potential for banks to develop ongoing review programmes that enhance processes and create business efficiencies
Is your sanctions filter working?
A panel of industry experts discuss how regular sanctions testing and tuning can help you achieve compliance peace of mind.
Transaction filtering, systems testing and annual certification: driving business benefits
New certification requirements provide the potential for developing ongoing review programmes that enhance processes and create business efficiencies.
DBS optimises sanctions compliance processes with Sanctions Testing
SWIFT service helps leading Asian bank mitigate ‘false positive alerts’ and focus resources on more strategic compliance activities.