Automated, independent sanctions testing. For better, smarter transaction, customer and PEP screening
As a compliance professional, you need to balance complex demands. Regulators expect banks to maintain strong compliance programmes and demonstrate their effectiveness. The sanctions environment is dynamic, with daily changes to sanctions lists, as well as frequent regulatory and business changes. And, your systems must stop illicit transactions, identify sanctioned customers and PEPs – but let legitimate business continue unimpeded.
Our fully-automated Sanctions Testing product helps you meet these challenges by maintaining full control over your sanctions compliance processes while improving their performance and managing costs:
- Delivers comprehensive, independent quality assurance of your transaction, customer and PEP filters.
- Assesses filter models, fuzzy matching and false positives and iteratively improves performance.
- Ensures lists are correct and up-to-date.
- Captures, tracks and aligns your risk appetite.
- Maintains control and fully automates your sanctions testing and tuning.
- Enables you to compare your filter’s performance against that of peer institutions.
Sanctions Testing uses secure web-based technology. It’s easy to implement and integrate with your screening systems.
Ask about our complementary packaged and tailored services.
Sanctions filters: the expert guide
Sanctions experts offer three essentials for sanctions compliance, outline a four-step plan for effective model validation, and discuss five key challenges facing sanctions compliance professionals.
Automate filter and list testing to demonstrate compliance and optimise screening performance
Learn how Sanctions Testing is helping major institutions strengthen their screening programmes for transactions, customers and PEPs.
5 questions to ask yourself about your DFS readiness
Driving business benefits from the new certification requirements
DBS optimises sanctions compliance processes with Sanctions Testing
SWIFT service helps leading Asian bank mitigate ‘false positive alerts’ and focus resources on more strategic compliance activities.
Find out more about Sanctions Testing
Let us talk you through the options for sanctions testing