How to get access to Secure Channel?
Step 2 - Profiles
You are a SWIFTNet security officer and want to register an additional one:
- Log in to the Secure Channel application and go to manage security officers.
- Grant the role of SWIFTNet security officer to the new security officer.
- Sign the new registration with your Secure Code Card.
- SWIFT will confirm the request and send a Secure Code Card to the new security officer.
How to become an Alliance security officer:
- In the Manage your profile section, click User Profile.
- Go to Accesses and activate the role "Is SWIFTAlliance LSO" or "Is SWIFTAlliance RSO" (or both) in your profile.
- Your request will be sent to your swift.com administrator for approval.
- Once your role is activated, you can view the licence keys from your institution's contracts.