The Alliance pack is the adequate platform for vendors to support any FIN and most of InterAct and FileAct integration. It provides a full-fledged Alliance Access interface with a large variety of adapters and can be used for most solutions and market initiatives.
- Alliance Access run-time on any platform (AIX, Solaris and/or Windows), including RMA license
- Alliance Gateway on any platform (AIX, Solaris and/or Windows)
- Alliance Access adapters and other optional components that are made available to end users., including:
- WebSphere MQSeries Host Adapter (MQHA and MQSA),
- Automated File Transfer (AFT),
- SOAP Adapter
- Direct FileAct
- Access Developer kit run-time license, required to run Access plug-in applications.
- Access to SWIFT developer support and knowledge base
- Entitlement to all Alliance Access releases (delivered on DVD) and patches (available on SWIFT download center)
- Integrate your application using the most commonly used SWIFT Interface
- Use any of the MQ, File or SOAP adapter of Alliance Access to exchange FIN, InterAct and FileAct payloads
- Support MT, MX, FpML standards for most SWIFT solutions and market initiatives
To connect the Access pack to SWIFT Integration testbed (ITB), additional software and hardware are required. This includes:
- PC Windows or Unix AIX or Solaris box
- Internet connectivity, from your local telecom provider
- SNL license
- ITB connectivity pack
Registered vendors can order the Access pack with ITB connectivity at the following conditions:
|Alliance Pack with ITB||One-time fee||Yearly recurring fee|
|Alliance Pack||0||4,725 USD|
|ITB Connectivity pack||5950 USD||+/- 3500 EUR|
This is an extract of SWIFT Price List that can change from time to time. In case of inconsistency, SWIFT Price List supersedes the pricing listed here.