The Alliance pack is the adequate platform for vendors to support any FIN and most of InterAct and FileAct integration. It provides a full-fledged Alliance Access interface with a large variety of adapters and can be used for most solutions and market initiatives.
- Alliance Access run-time on any platform (AIX, Solaris, RHEL and/or Windows), including RMA license
- Alliance Gateway on any platform (AIX, Solaris, RHEL and/or Windows)
- Alliance Access adapters and other optional components that are made available to end users., including:
- WebSphere MQSeries Host Adapter (MQHA and MQSA),
- Automated File Transfer (AFT),
- SOAP Adapter
- Direct FileAct
- Access Developer kit run-time license, required to run Access plug-in applications.
- Access to SWIFT developer support and knowledge base
- Entitlement to all Alliance Access releases (delivered on DVD) and patches (available on SWIFT download center)
- Integrate your application using the most commonly used SWIFT Interface
- Use any of the MQ, File or SOAP adapter of Alliance Access to exchange FIN, InterAct and FileAct payloads
- Support MT, MX, FpML standards for most SWIFT solutions and market initiatives
To connect the Access pack to SWIFT Integration testbed (ITB), additional software and hardware are required. This includes:
- PC Windows or Unix AIX or Solaris box
- Internet connectivity, from your local telecom provider
- SNL license
- ITB connectivity pack
Registered vendors can order the Access pack with ITB connectivity.
This is an extract of SWIFT Price List that can change from time to time. In case of inconsistency, SWIFT Price List supersedes the pricing listed here.