Transaction manager - Technical - On-premises APAC
1.5 HOUR - [Multiple sessions available] A technical webinar outlining the impact the transaction manager will have for on-premises, Alliance Access or Entry users.
In November 2022, we’ll be transforming our platform as part of our strategy to deliver instant and frictionless cross-border transactions for our community.
This session follows on from the first webinar in this series, SWIFT transaction manager - Business impacts. In it, we’ll outline the technical impact the transaction manager will have for Alliance Access and Entry users.
Customers connecting to SWIFT using Lite2 or Alliance Cloud should attend our dedicated Lite2/Cloud session instead.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The principles of FINplus and RMA for FINplus
- The impact the transaction manager will have on messaging interfaces
- ISO 20022 migration for Alliance Access/Entry users
- How to integrate your back-office systems
- Message translation solutions, the SWIFT platform and APIs
Have you attended our business impact webinar?
We highly recommend you attend our business impacts webinar before joining this session. This will give you an overview of the transaction manager before we dive into the technical details.