Transaction manager - Technical - Lite2/Cloud APAC
1.5 HOUR - [Multiple sessions available] A technical webinar outlining the impact the transaction manager will have for Lite2 and Alliance Cloud users.
In November 2022, we’ll be making changes to our platform as part of our strategy to deliver instant and frictionless cross-border transactions for our community.
This session follows on from the first webinar in this series, SWIFT transaction manager - Business impacts. In it, we’ll outline the technical impact the transaction manager will have for customers connecting to the platform through Lite2 or Alliance Cloud.
Customers connecting to SWIFT through Alliance Access or Entry should attend our dedicated on-premises session instead.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The principles of FINplus and RMA for FINplus
- The impact the transaction manager will have on messaging interfaces
- ISO 20022 migration for Lite2/Alliance Cloud users
- How to integrate your back-office systems
- Message translation solutions, the SWIFT platform and API
Have you attended our business impacts webinar?
We highly recommend you attend our business impacts webinar before joining this session. This will give you an overview of the transaction manager before we dive into the technical details.