Swift Go Onboarding
1 HOUR - Join us for the next live Swift Go onboarding webinar, a free one-hour event to welcome you and cover the first steps of your Swift Go journey.
The agenda for this webinar will include:
- Swift Go value
- Onboarding journey overview
- Onboarding stakeholders (personas)
- Required setup as beneficiary (Instructed) bank
- Onboarding process overview: Commit and Learn - Implement and test - Go live
- Swift Go landing page
We encourage the following audience to attend this live onboarding webinar, it is also an opportunity to raise questions with our experts:
– Swift administrator
– Payment expert
– Payments Business Head
– Project manager
– Back-Office expert
These are critical business profiles within your organisation that help drive Swift Go onboarding as follows:
– The swift.com administrator orders Swift Go and completes the e-forms for requesting BICs provisioning in the Closed User Groups; they also grant the required accesses
– The payment expert performs the tests and validates the results
– The payment business head negotiates the bilateral fees with your counterparts
– The project manager aligns all stakeholders and ensures the execution of the different onboarding steps
– The Back-Office expert validates the digital channels and integration readiness for the transaction flows
This webinar will be recorded and published after the live session for on-demand viewing (similar content can be consulted in Swift Smart).
There are currently no scheduled sessions for this webinar.